Please register to join our webinar series, great for anybody who ever does any T-SQL programming, free to anybody who finds my blog, email email@example.com to register:
About the Accelerated SQL Performance Series
Noted author, lecturer and consultant Jeffrey Garbus is hosting a 6 week webinar series to help you improve SQL performance. Jeff has spent 20 years helping organizations of all sizes and industries maximize database performance. If you saw him speak at the conference, you already know that your time investment for these sessions will reap rich dividends.
These 30 minute sessions will directly help you address performance issues and give you the tools to get even greater performance out of your design.
Beginning on Tuesday February 10, 2009, at 12:15 PM, the series will run weekly for 6 consecutive weeks at lunchtime.
The series will include:
1) Clustered vs. non-clustered indexes
2) Choosing indexes in a single-table query environment
3) Choosing indexes for join optimization
4) Stored procedures & performance
5) Writing characteristic & determinate functions
6) Table design & performance
Space is limited so register today.